Support St. Mary's Royal Blue Club
The Royal Blue Club is a registered 501(c)(3) tax-deductible nonprofit organization. In no way does the Royal Blue Club replace the efforts of St. Mary’s Athletic Association or Development Office. Rather, the club supplies funds needed over-and-above the regular athletic department budget. The money raised will support a wish list of items needed to supply the proper uniforms and equipment, operations, and recognition to the variety of boys and girls athletic teams at St. Mary’s. Royal Blue funds financial aid packages and provides opportunities for qualified student/athletes to attend and play for St. Mary’s High School.
In the past three years, the Royal Blue Club has:
- paid over $125,000 in financial aid,
- pledged $100,000 to the Team House campaign, and
- purchased more than $50,000 in sports uniforms for girls and boys teams at St. Mary’s,
- among many other financial and service activities.
- Since 2002, the Royal Blue Club has spent more than $1.5 Million in support of athletics at St. Mary’s High School.